Fairfield Hills Campus, Newtown, CT | The Property - The Fairfield Hills campus is owned by the Town of Newtown, Connecticut. Campus redevelopment is ongoing and offers opportunities for private and municipal uses.
Fairfield Hills Campus, Newtown, Connecticut
    Town of Newtown   Newtown Ambulance 2014  

Selectmen Merge Land Use,
Planning, Development Departments

On August 18, (2014) selectmen endorsed eliminating the economic and community development director position and promoting Land Use Director George Benson to Director of Planning; increasing the responsibilities of Deputy Land Use Director Rob Sibley; and converting the economic development coordinator from a contract to a staff position, with added responsibilities for Betsy Paynter.

Learn More


Newtown Hall

Newtown Hall, 16,500 GSF, two story & basement, 1st floor 5,500 sq. ft., 2nd floor 5,500 sq. ft., basement 5,500 sq. ft.

Constructed in 1933, Newtown Hall was originally used as the Fairfield Hills administration building. The front façade contains an ornamental pre-cast entry colonnade and pediment. Inside, the main entry is adorned with tastefully detailed plaster and wood moldings. Most of the office spaces contain the original wood doors, transoms, and trim. Newtown Hall’s existing layout, quality of architecture, and basic construction, makes it adaptable for office reuse.

Newtown Hall    16,500 GSF    Price Negotiable


Fairfield Hills Campus • Newtown, CT 06470 • 203.270.9415 • Info@FairfieldHills.org
Copyright © 2015